Trade & Logistic support
FerroMac International NV is a dynamic and international steel trading company with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality products and services to our global clientele. With a focus on excellence, innovation, and customer satisfaction, we have established ourselves as a key player in the industry.
We are seeking a versatile professional to join our team as Trade & Logistic support. In this role, you will play a crucial part in our international trading business, from purchasing goods from our suppliers to shipping them to our global customer portfolio by providing an excellent service to maintain our long terms relationships.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented, and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- After an intense training of our trade support & logistic team, you will autonomously follow-up orders & shipments of our clients around the globe.
- You follow up the support and logistic process of a trade and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for an excellent service to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You are responsible for the creation of all the required documents, from letter of credits with our banks to invoices and transport documents to the final customers. This also includes a follow-up of the required inspections.
- You have a creative mind and always try to find the best possible solution for ad hoc problems.
- Strong organizational, administrative and multitasking skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Be fluent in English, Dutch; French and/or Spanish is an asset;
- Be an enthusiastic & positive team player;
- Be hands-on, autonomous & service-driven by taking charge of projects;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software applications;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Communication, Trade, International Business, logistics or equivalent.
What can we offer:
We offer you a position in a company where you are not just a number. You will enjoy one-on-one training by experts and have the opportunity to show & grow your potential. You will be welcomed in a no-nonsense environment of a growing and ambitious SME where team spirit comes first.
- A young and enthusiastic team;
- The opportunity to grow and to develop your personal skills;
- Competitive renumeration package;
- A dynamic open desk trade floor;
- High end conference call rooms;
- Informal chill out room;
- A private rooftop with terrace overlooking Antwerp;
- A fully equipped kitchen to cook your own healthy lunch;
- Stand-up desks;
- Sport facilities such as proximity to the central park & showers to use after your lunch work-out/run, a pool table, weekly boot camp sessions together with your colleagues.
- Candidates will submit their CV & motivational letter to email@example.com.
- Stand out candidates will be welcomed at our FerroMac office for assessments.
Still not convinced?
Take a look at our current team of young experts on our website https://www.ferromac.com/who-we-are/
Check our explanation movie: